All you need to know about the Onchain Summer side quest
Onchain Summer grants will amount up to $20,000, split in two parts:
- $15,000 general grants decided by a panel formed by Base, Sismo, Seed Club, and Backdrop.
- $5,000 specifically for Base projects, decided by Base
During the last week of the program, the panel will collect and evaluate all available information created by projects during 100 Builders (updates, what was shipped, progress made, and more). The panel will pick 5 projects to receive a $3,000 grant each, which will be announced during the program's closing event on September 15th.
The Base team will carry their own evaluation of projects and select up to 2 projects to receive a $2,500 grant each, based on their quality and potential for the Base ecosystem.
Base and General grants are not mutually exclusive and can be stacked up, meaning a project that is eligible for both could end up receiving both a General grant and a Base grant for a total of $5,500.
Onchain Summer is not only about grants. You can get a lot of builder support to make the best out of this quest, and we strongly encourage you to use that opportunity. There are specific strong areas of support offered by our amazing partners:
- Building on Base L2 with the Base team
- ZK, SSO, Identity and Privacy with the Sismo team
- Consumer Crypto with the Seed Club team
Last modified 3mo ago